Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hiatus for J.P.

Hey there followers, J.P. here,
So for the last few weeks (years really) I've been sitting around the house, being very very idle and not really motivated to do anything useful, I only go to work because I have to and because I need the money, but there's no excitement or passion about it. I find myself very... bored. I'm placing the blame partly on the Internet and my computer, I really am addicted to both.

This next week I'm going away to help lead on church camp for school kids during their holidays, I'm going to be running some photography workshops, I even made a short vid to get the kids into it. Hopefully I can instill some long lasting respect and know-how into them about our beautiful art, but when I come back from that, I'm going to be taking a 1 month hiatus from the Internet and even from my computer, except where I need either to run paid photography jobs. Don't get too stressed though, I'll still be out taking photos and doing videos, and driving to weird places at silly hours of the morning. I just won't be processing or posting anything.

So that is where I am at for now.

Take care, and I'll see you all upon my triumphant return,

J.P.

2 comments:

  1. Hello JP
    I've started a new writing blog about Brisbane, called brizzieblog.com. Would you mind if I please use this picture with a credit to you?
    thanks
    Colleen
    brizzieblog.com, or you can follow me on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( so long. . . . . see you in a month. =)

    ReplyDelete