Since the great floods of NSW in May this year, and Josh and I couldn't make it to Kane's wedding, we've had two nights stay stashed away down at Coffs Harbour.
So that means weekend roadtrip time.
A rough itinerary is as follows:
- Leave Brisbane in the afternoon between 4 - 5pm.
- Arrive in Coffs Harbour around midnight, depends if we stop for some star trails on the way.
- Sleep for a few hours at the hotel
- Go somewhere for a sunrise.
- Breakfast/sleep some more/scout
- Shoot Sunset
- Star Trails
- Sleep for a few more hours
- Shoot Sunrise
- Breakfast/sleep some more/check out
- Head home via the Waterfall Highway
- Arrive home sometime late afternoon/evening
Well try and put a few updates up when we are on the road and keep you all updated.